So many times you want to send “I’m thinking of you card” and this pretty card done in Stampin’ Up! Island Indigo and Whisper White Card stock, DSP from Subtles Colors Collection in Pool Party with matching Pool Party ribbon. The border on the card was punched with a retired Border Punch used on two sides of a piece of Island Indigo Card Stock.
Here’s how I put it together.
- Island Indigo Card Stock cut 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2 ” and scored then folded at 4 1/4″.
- Cut a piece of Pool Party DSP 5 1/4″ X 4″ and adhere to front of card.
- Cut a piece of Island Indigo Card stock 5 1 /4″ X 1 1/2″. Punch a decorative border on each side, then cut a piece of ribbon in Pool Party 5 3/4″. Adhere ribbon to border and turn under on ends and secure on back.
- Make bow and adhere to ribbon with glue dot.
- Stamp sentiment from Tin of Cards in Island Indigo on a piece of Whisper White Card Stock.
- Using Clear Stampin’ Emboss powder,heat emboss piece.
- Die cut the Whisper White piece centering the sentiment using the smallest Deco Label Framelit.
- Die cut a piece of Island Indigo using the next larger Deco Label Framelit.
- Adhere Whisper White layer to Island Indigo layer and adhere both to front of card using Stampin Dimensionals.
- Apply three Candy Dots from the Subtles Collection in Island Indigo on the upper left hand side.
I lined the envelope with Pool Party DSP from the Subtles Color Collections. Hope you like it.